Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The work room is still in progress


I've posted pictures of the room I've been trying to get organized. Here is an update. Most of the outer walls are much more organized. This is the middle of the room where I brought in a 6 foot work table....I need the space underneath of it to store more "stuff" that I can't seem to find room for.




My solution (I hope) is in this fabric I bought the other day. It coordinates with the bedding in this room and I just love it. I've just started making panels to make a skirt around the table. I've got one panel sewn....which is no easy feat for me, since I am just horrible at sewing...so much thinking and math...but I think I'm getting there.


On a brighter note, here is one of the rugs in the "rug hooking room" This is a pattern from Cammie Bruce at www.basketsofwool.com. Just a tiny little rug, but I used strips of wool that I got from members of Wool Snippets several years ago, so it has lots of personal meaning and is one of the rugs that I will most likely never part with. It makes me happy to look at it.
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, I love your Blog! You were the one who inspired me to create one. I enjoy reading about all your activities and you accomplish soooo much. Thank you so much for sharing your home and rugs. You do such nice work!
    Sunnie

    ReplyDelete