Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Current works in progress

These are my two current "works in progress". This first one is called "Flower Girl and was inspired by the art of Bella Pilar http://www.bellapilar.com/html/illustration_frame.htm . She does artwork that is inspired by fashion and this is my take on one of her pictures. I just love the bright colors in this one.....so NOT primitive....just very girly. I just need to get with it and hook the rest of the background and then I plan on adding beading embellishments to the rug to give it an even more girly feel.


This is the "Big Truvy" rug that I started with teacher Abby Vakay www.artnfiber.com at Mt. Magazine, Arkansas. I actually have hooked more on this rug, but just need to take a picture of it, but this gives you an idea of what I'm currently working on. On this rug I started with her big sad eyes. As it progresses I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment