Sunday, December 28, 2008
Sunday, December 14, 2008
... WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO 9 AM CST MONDAY...
A PERIOD OF FREEZING RAIN FOLLOWED BY A PERIOD OF SLEET WILL OCCUR OVER MUCH OF SOUTHERN MISSOURI SUNDAY NIGHT INTO MONDAY MORNING.
As I type it's 51 degrees....
with a high of 62 expected by 3pm....
then it's going to plummet to 22 this evening
...please be wrong Mr. Weatherman....I beg you!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
at our house.
The outside is decorated as well.....one tree is like a winter wonderland.
buy nintendo wii console online
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Friday, November 28, 2008
Then you can take your pictures and have them put on coffee mugs, t-shirts and the like.....hmmmm....thinking that these might make good Christmas gift ideas!
I did finally find some info on transfering images here using soap flakes and turpentine....has anyone ever done it this way? I'm wanting to put some vintage images on some onesies for a friend who is having twin girls. I have the transfer paper, but thought this might give a softer look.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Go forth and be creative,
Hey, I got a "Butterfly Award" from Vicki at Hogscald Holler.....how cool is that?!
AND I've been tagged by Plum Purdy Primitives!
~ For the gamethe rules are as follows:
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
6 Random things about myself:
1. I'm a morning person. 2. I'm trying really hard to be a pescetarian/compassionate carnivore....Yes, I like to make up my own categories.....I try to eat like a vegetarian, but do eat fish and I try to only eat meat that comes from animals who are raised with compassion.....for example I will eat beef that was raised on a family farm where the cows can graze or chickens who are free range. I've done this since July and so far my only downfall has been eating cashew chicken from an Oriental restaurant down the street from me twice during that time....it's my weakness. I try not to eat "factory farmed" meats
which generally means no meats when I go "out" to eat.
3. I love to paint rooms in my house when I have time off from work...right now I'm working on my utility room....cabinets, walls and trim....this has been a big undertaking and I'm hoping to get a lot of it finished today, but the stripping of the wallpaper border is about to make me loose my mind!
4. I tend to hoard wool that I love and end up hardly ever using it...always looking for a "worthy" project for it.
5. I love having my dogs snuggled up next to me.
6. I went from having hair that hung down to the middle of my back to "really short" hair in one day and have never looked back.
Go forth and be creative,
Friday, November 21, 2008
Another nice note......Ethan has found a home! YAY!
So, today I've scoured http://www.dogster.com/