Friday, April 20, 2007

Quotes on creativity


I've been reading more on creativity and have found these quotes to remind me of my new journey.
Enjoy!


"Some men throw their gifts away on a life of mediocrity, great men throw everything they have into their gifts and achieve a life of success."Greg Werner


"Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun."Mary Lou Cook


"There are two ways of being creative. One can sing and dance. Or one can create an environment in which singers and dancers flourish."Warren G. Bennis


Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way. Edward De Bono




1 comment:

  1. I liked reading about you, your garden is very nice-- I'm a gardener to but mine is not very unusual, I tend to think I cannot do much with mine, that the weather is not great (as in your ares, south) but perhaps am not using my creativity.
    One day I plan to post some of my rugs, it's inspiring to see yours.
    Rosario (llorona6)

    ReplyDelete