Saturday, April 14, 2007

Little peeks into my home



  • Here's a little peek into my home and life at the moment. I bought this old rug off of ebay several weeks ago and it just showed up in the mail a few days ago. I got the rug and just loved it, but wasn't sure where to put it. I got home from work the other day and my husband had put it on our old trestle table with a concrete swan on top of it. I really loved the rug because of
  • #1 THE COLORS
  • #2 how they hooked it and ran out of colors and had to improvise with what they had....that's the part I LOVE about rug hooking...especially the primitive old rugs.
  • MAKING DO!!!

2 comments:

  1. Tammy, glad to see the antique rug finally arrived. I'll be keeping up with your Blog. thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debe,
    thanks for visiting my blog....hope to keep adding more fun stuff on a regular basis!!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete