Saturday, April 28, 2007

The Flower Girl Rug

I finished hooking the "Flower Girl" rug today!!! Now for the embellishing! I'm going to cut out red flowers in the shape of the hooked red flowers and attach them in the middle and add beaded stamens as well as more beading to add a touch of whimsey to the rug. My trip to the bead store was quite an experience....oh my gosh....all the stuff they had to pick from......I dropped about $35 for the items pictured below.....can't wait to start attaching things!!!

Go forth and be creative,
Tammy

4 comments:

  1. Tammy, this Flower Girl rug just sings!! You are going Wild, girl!
    It's all such fun! Hugs, Sunnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy,
    Flower Girl is AMAZING!!!!! I love, love that background color.
    Can't wait to see all of the added goodies. How was your class yesterday??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy girl...you rock!... I'm loving these colors on your rug...I think we may be kindred spirits as well...loving everything easter and beads...hmmm...how do we incorporate beads on wool???...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, I love it!

    Do you have this pattern for sale?
    Laura

    ReplyDelete