Friday, February 26, 2010

Keyed up

It’s 11:10pm and here I sit reading blogs and now writing.  I have to get up at 5am and be headed to Lenexa, KS at 6am in the morning to the big hook-in…….of course after a grueling day at work and then dog walking and having Kenny’s birthday celebration I’m too keyed up to sleep.  Don’t you just hate that when you are so excited about something coming up and you NEED to rest, but you can’t because you’re SOOO looking forward to something?!

…….Unisom?

I think tonight is the night for it.

Get ready, I’ll have TONS of pictures to share when I get back!

“In Dreams - Klimt and Me" by k Madison Moore

6 comments:

  1. Have fun! I hope you are sleeping by now. I'm awake. It's three in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drive safe, Tammy. I too could not sleep. Tried, but was looking at the clock every 30 minutes starting at 1am. Finally said enough & got out at 5am... when I didn't need to until 6am. :)

    I'll see ya in Lenexa!

    Smiles,

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time in Lenexa. I look forward to hearing about it from your perspective.
    I'm holding the fort down at Saltbox Primitive Woolens.


    katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time! Safe travels to you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started to call you and tell you to have fun at 9:30 p.m. and figured it was too late to call!!!
    Hope you have a safe and FUN day!
    Can't wait for the virtual rug show.
    xo, Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to read all about it, Tammy! Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete