Monday, April 18, 2011

Enjoy what you have

When you don't know what you want,

it's probably time to begin enjoying what you have!

I wish I could say I accomplished a jillion things this weekend, but for me, it was just kind of a lazy weekend…….I don’t think there is anything wrong with that every now and then…..isn’t that why we work during the week, so we can just loll and enjoy the weekend?

I watched “Sara Plain and Tall”…..had never seen this movie….loved it!

I also made home-made ice cream last night….will share that recipe with you on my next blog.

Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Your Hostas and Bleeding hearts are so much more advanced than mine, thanks for the pictures.

    I started to watch the video and went on to the second and totally forgot that I was on your blog. Thanks, Now I'll watch the other parts. I'm so enjoying this. JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK OK OK! I do not know! Is the last photo in this group "Hostas"??? WOW this is one beautiful plant - just gorgeous!!!!! I wonder if this plant would grow in Florida??? (Whatever it is)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ter'e,
    Yes, the last photo is one of Kenny's hostas.....they are perennial here...don't know much about what grows and what doesn't in FL.

    ReplyDelete