Saturday, April 2, 2011

BEWARE

If you got some weird e-mail from me this morning, don’t open any links. I was reading peacefully in bed this morning and my iPhone just started going crazy….bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep.

I picked it up to see what was going on and I kept getting all of these bounced e-mails from people I haven’t e-mailed in forever, so I went to my regular computer and see that “I” have sent out all kinds of e-mails about Levitra, sex, what have you.

I’m currently running a virus scan, and have tried to e-mail the people that I can tell that these went out to.

NOT a good way to start the day!

3 comments:

  1. Change the password to your account ASAP. This happened to me last year. It's annoying but it's a quick and easy fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So annoying for sure!If people would put their engergy into something useful the world would be a great place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl.............
    That'll wake you up - won't it!
    I can't believe people have this kind of time on their hands!
    I hope you got up and hooked on your runner!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete