Friday, October 15, 2010

To all my bloggy friends

Thanks so much to all of you who continue to comment on my blog.

Recently, I haven’t had time to peruse YOUR blogs, but I hope to have a leisurely Sunday where I can do just that……I really miss reading what all of you are up to.

Work has been busy and by the time I go to work, work out, walk the dogs, cook supper…..well, my internet usage has gone way down lately…..still trying to learn and settle into a new routine.

I’m going to War Eagle Craft Show with some of my besties on Saturday, so I hope to have lots to post on that when I return.

For now, I’m off to work. Hope to have time to stop by Starbucks!

This is a picture Kenny took of me and the dogs the other day when it was nice enough to wear shorts, but still a little chill in the air…enough to need a hoodie. Hey, that’s fall for you!

Lonnie is pulling because he thinks he smells a rabbit!

5 comments:

  1. This box can certainly eat up your time. Glad you are taking care of yourself and doing things that are important first. When the time allows you will enjoy your "surfing" of the blogs... Have a great weekend. Jealous of the wearing shorts weather. It's sooo cold here today in PA. Good day to get off the computer and start some cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lookin' good there Tammy with your hound pack!
    Same for me with the computer time. The weather's been too nice and too much to do, but we know what's around the corner. I have a feeling we all will be posting and reading blogs a little more then!
    Take care,
    cathy g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy ~
    I know I spend WAY too much time on this darned computer. You exercise ~ I "surf". In the long run (and the short one, too), you are going to come out way ahead.
    Great pic of you and the furbabies. I got a new one yesterday. Check her out if you have the time.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin' good GF. Hope you have fun at War Eagle crafts festival. I swear I'm going to go Next year for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice photo. You look great with your babies.

    One thing about blogs, you can always go back and read them later. JB

    ReplyDelete