Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bird dog?

We are now thinking that Lonnie is part bird dog….not because he hunts birds, but because he likes to get all of the blankets and pillows around him and snuggle into his “nest”!

We are expecting “warm” weather today…..supposed to be up to 80.  Personally, I’m looking forward to when it is consistantly “cool” and you can snuggle into your blankets EVERY night!  Maybe then, I’ll feel like hooking more….right now I’m pretty much trying to stay consistent with working out.  Tuesday I surprised myself and ran the first mile of my workout……I’m not a runner…..didn’t used to be a runner. Let me tell you, it is coming in handy to not get winded at all when I’m on the other end of the leash when Lonnie is chasing squirrels at the park!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment