Sunday, June 17, 2012

Inspiration Sunday

So much to be inspired by this Sunday morning.

The woman below is a 75 year old body-builder, who

started when she was 71….WOW!

Click on her picture to see a video….it will surely inspire

you to get off the couch today!

 

The creative stitches of Sue Spargo….. I’m not really much

of a stitcher, but this makes me want to try!

 

I’m a girl who loves a little bling! Perhaps when I get

my hooking room cleared out, I’ll have some blingy

tie-backs for my curtains….

 

Inspiring saying

 

I think this would be an inspiring place to drive.

Autumn tree tunnel, Smuggler's Notch State Park, Vermont

3 comments:

  1. I think I saw that lady on Oprah or somewhere before. Very inspiring indeed! I wish I had that determination. But so far, I've walked 5 times in 4 days in the heat of summer in Kuwait, so there's something to be said for that. :) Lovely stitches, too. Hope your day is a good one. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weight-lifting grandma has the sweetest demeanor ~ and a fabulous body! I'm going right down and exercise now!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drove through the Droop Mountain area of West Virginia during peak color and felt like I was IN a calendar page! Ohh, ahh...not that I want to hurry fall along because we just don't get enough summer here!

    Tammy
    In Love

    ReplyDelete