Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day off darlings

 

Darling quote: I’m finding this to be more and more true.
 

Darling healthy chip: crispy kale chips

I made these a few weeks ago and they are great!

Kenny even gave his approval!

 

Darling libation: Raspberry and Serrano Sangri­a

I’m making a promise to myself, right now, to make

this at least once this summer!

Darling hooked rug: free form

I love this idea of a free form rug….definitely on my

to do list!

Darling dog photo: Now this is just super sweet!

Darling close get-away: St. Louis Botanical Gardens

Heading there soon for a quick get-away, hope to catch

the Lantern Festival if there are still tickets available.

Darling video: a whale spouting a rainbow!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'm going to give the kale chips a try. I've been fixing the zuchini chips from Pinterest & they're wonderful. Also, just might give the sangria a try....so beautiful (it's worth making just so you can take a picture.) Happy Sunday! Jan

    ReplyDelete