Saturday, March 10, 2012

A new/old project

Now that I’m finished with the Redbud Runner,

IMG_4923

IMG_4924

I’ve gone back into my

nightmare hooking room and dug around and found a project that I started quite

a long time ago…..so long ago now, that I can’t remember how long it’s been.

IMG_4934

Part of my quest is trying to “use up” a lot of my wool and get it down to a manageable

size….as you can see, I’m working my way through a few reds…..where will this end up…

who knows?! A pillow or a mat…not really sure.

I also took a wee bit of time to do a wee bit of organizing…..believe me, if you saw this entire room you would totally know that this is WEE!

IMG_4935

Trying to remember….forget perfection….just dive in and start SOMEWHERE!

(gratuitous dog pic…..Lonnie must be part bird dog….

he is quite adept at making a nest)

9 comments:

  1. Tammy, your big rug is fantastic and you must be so pleased with it. Now what is older unfinished rug all about. It almost looks like a watermelon with the dark seeds.

    Loonie blends in quite nicely in her nest. Maybe she is trying to inspire you. Have a great weekend. JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh....Lonnie looks so comfortable in his little nest. Give him a little kiss for me. I love when pups curl up like that for a nice sleep. Makes me smile.

    Love your rug. You did an awesome job on that. Sill would love to hear how you finished off when you have time,

    hugs
    cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rugs are amazing! Yes, that one red one reminds me of a watermelon too!
    Lonnie is such a typical hound--they just know how to get comfy! He is adorable! My son's Walker/black and tan coonhound is currently living with us and we love him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just showed my hubby your rug. He said, And she's going to actually walk on it? Ha, ha! That rug is gorgeous! Can't wait to see this next one. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rug looks wonderful! Can't wait to see more of the "reds". Lonnie is adorable for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your rug is just stunning--the colors, the pattern--love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am your newest follower. I love your rug your hooking is amzing.
    great colors.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did such an awesome job on the rug.
    I like the red one also. I love seeing all the different tones of red. what will that one be in wonder? Are you following a pattern or just winging it? Cheers from Newfoundland

    ReplyDelete