Thursday, March 1, 2012

A few questions

 

I follow Julia, who follows Patrice, who occasionally asks

a few questions. Thought I’d play along.

1. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
    Blueberries, non-fat plain Greek yogurt, Kashi cereal and flax seed….all mixed up together in  the same bowl


2. What is your favorite kind of juice?

    Hmmmm, least favorite is apple, however I do love apple cider. I guess

my favorite juice would be pineapple….especially if it’s mixed with Malibu rum Smile



3. Have you tried Pinterest yet?

   Have I tried Pinterest yet…..duh! I’m addicted!



4. I can't wait ____

    to have a proper vacation with my husband

 

5. The worst job I ever had.

    Telemarketer for Olan Mills photo studio….I think I lasted 1/2 a day…definitely

not for me, trying to talk people into buying something.

5 comments:

  1. I had cake for breakfast...
    I like margareta juice.
    Albion WIre co. sucked buttermilk.
    Pinterest is my secret lover...
    I can't wait to eat supper because hubby is bringing it home because I am too tired to cook...
    lol hysterically as I post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It's kind of nice learning about our blogger friends but I've have been rather busy with home renovations, barn work and office work lately and haven't been great at blogging.
    Like many I find it difficult finding enough time to leave comments and I haven't even found time to work on my poor quilt.

    Thanks for the nice rug show.

    It was fun seeing your rug there. It looks spectacular. Someone from Rug Hooking Daily posted a site and I can't even remember who it was.

    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to eat a healthy breakfast too. I know I don't have time for Pinterest and I'm OK with that, but I sure could use a good long vacation with or without my husband, lol but I know that there's little chance of that here on the farm. Have a great day Tammy. The sun is just smiling on us here today and we missed the storm and I'm smiling too. Hugs. JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy- I'm glad you joined in! I invite you to link your answers up so others who chat "on the porch" can meet you. It's probably a bit late this week, but we'd love to have you join us next week. I post the questions every Tuesday and sometimes on Monday night when I happen to have more time.

    Lonnie and Cleopatra are really cute!

    Have a great weekend.
    Patrice
    www.everydayruralty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your choice of juice and rum
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete