Thursday, January 15, 2009

SPRING-field Hook-In

Start: Apr 18, '09 10:00a
End: Apr 18, '09 3:00p
Location: Go to intersection of S. Timberlake Dr & S. Kissick Ave. then turn onto the lake road at the "Lake Springfield" sign and follow the lake road....boathouse will be on your right.
Won't EWE join us for the first SPRING-field hook-in!
Vendors will be Skip To My Ewe and Saltbox Primitive Woolens
Admission $12-please register in advance as seating is limited to 75
This is a chance to hook in a wonderful setting at the boathouse overlooking Springfield Lake.

Contact Tammy Burks at tamboinmo@yahoo.com for more information

3 comments:

  1. This sounds so much fun!...wish I was closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have love to come but I think the temp there was higher than it was here in north Florida. It is to be in the '10s for the next few nights. Guess I would never make it out of Atlanta.

    Best of luck and lots of pixs!!
    trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from Springfield and came across your blog while checking if there is any rug hooking groups in town.
    I was introduced to rug hooking at the fair this past summer. I caught the rug hooking bug that day! Problem is I have no idea how to get started. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete