Saturday, January 10, 2009

Patterns for sale...part 1

This might take me a little bit to get them all on here, but here are the first ones that I've taken pictures of. For my blog readers I will ship these FREE either first class of parcel post to the USA or Canada.....so get as many as you want and I'll ship them together for you. If you are interested in any of these please e-mail me here
at tamboinmo@yahoo.com . It is first come first serve. Have Fun!

Tea Time 14" round on burlap $16 FREE SHIPPING


Helga the Witch 7x16 on linen $23 FREE SHIPPING


Little Drummer Boy 12x20 on linen $42 FREE SHIPPING


Strawberry Cylinder Purse 10 x 18 on linen $36 FREE SHIPPING



USA 8x20 on linen $28 FREE SHIPPING

More to come just as soon as I get more pictures taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment