Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dis-assembling Christmas


(this is not my tree)

Can someone please point me in the direction of enjoying the dis-assembling of the Christmas tree?


This is my task for the morning before I do anything else. I took the 50 or so crystal icicles off last night before dinner and now it's packing away the hundreds of ornaments and all the garland.


I'm really trying to be "in the moment" of things I do, so I would like this to be a joyous task rather than one looked at with dread.


Help? Please?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little late... but doesn't this task fall under "cherish yesterday".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just what you mean ~ I hate doing it too! I sure think little Herbert is adorable. I hope he finds a good home. I am looking forward to returning to our rug hooking group! Happy New Year Tammy! Blessings, Katie

    ReplyDelete