Saturday, January 10, 2009

Inventory fun

Today I'm taking inventory of the rug hooking patterns that I have at Simply Fibers. I'll be sending most of them to the Eureka Springs hooking retreat with my friend, Renee.


Hopefully, some of the girls who will be attending will find something that they like. It's nice to have turn-over in your life and just the thought of being able to order in new patterns for the store excites me.


I'd love to hear what some of your favorite rug hooking patterns are or what designers you like. Sometimes the best information comes from those who read my blog.


Renee is leaving on Wednesday, so I suppose I could list some of the patterns and their prices here and just let me know if there is something that you'd like to purchase for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment