Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What a great day!



Today has been a great day.....a little sunshine, a little rain and LOTS of wool dyeing!!!


I had a chance to try out some dye recipes from the Doo Dye Inn book and all I can say is FAB-U-LOUS!!



These colors are rich and earthy and yummy!!! Saturated with color, yet distinctly primitive!!!



I have more in the dryer, but this is my first batch.



From left to right:



Buster Brown, Cinnamon, Butternut, Vintage Stone, Bittersweet

It's always so satisfying to have a great day in the dye pots!!!

Here are a couple of pictures of the girls from yesterday.

It's so rare that I can get them both in the same picture and have them both awake!!! Cleopatra...the small one is obsessed with her ball.....her favorite thing to do is to throw it in the pool and bark at it until you get it out and throw it for her again......silly girl!
Go forth and be creative,
Tammy

3 comments:

  1. Oh Tammy...those look so yummy!...please tell me your going to list them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, I'm going to stop in the shop Saturday. Can't wait to see what's new in wool! Love the pix of your puppies! Dulcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pics of the girls...great wool too...

    ReplyDelete