Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The purse pattern





This is the purse pattern that my friend, co-worker and ebay store co-hort has come up with to put on eBay....it is just the cutest thing ever and is just the perfect size to actually use!!




Her directions for this purse ROCK!!!





Here's where to find it:


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180115656505&rd=1&rd=1


If I didn't have so much going on I'd hook one for myself!!!! I just love the colors that she used on this....so retro chic!!!


Here are a few close ups of the wool dyeing-a-thon that I had today:





So fun to just play, Play, PLAY!!

2 comments:

  1. Tammy, you've really got the Fantasy Dying under control. Gorgeous, gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy...just stopping by to say hello and check out the basket rug, its beautiful...and I love the purse, the colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete