Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Rainy days

A rainy day here in the Ozarks....I think the first of many...we've (okay...I should say Kenny) is opening up our pool....he's got the cover off and has it filled, but the cleaning had to come to a halt last night due to the rain and it's supposed to continue through Saturday....me thinks we might have to think about building an Ark!
Of course the dogs are a little depressed....Truvy has curled up in her favorite chair....I try to keep a towel on it, but she insists on shoving it in the floor!!

Cleopatra prefers her little dog bed in the computer room....she likes to stay nearby.


Here is a picture of the progress on the "Basketful" rug...I hooked for a while last night while Kenny watched "Pirates of the Carribean"....I think it was part 2 in the series....I never could get into it.....thought it was rather dark.
Oh well.....going to jump in the dye pots today and see what I can come up with.
Go forth and be creative,
Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment