Thursday, February 13, 2014

What a sweet, sad little face

UPDATE: DUKE HAS FOUND A HOME WITH A LOVING

FAMILY!!

I’m posting this on behalf of a girl who works with

my cousin. If you are interested please

e-mail me at tamboinmo@yahoo.com

“I really hate to do this, but I have a one year old bloodhound/mastiff mix

that needs a good home.

He is up to date on his shot records.

Friendly, loving dog. Raised with my kids.

He needs room to play. I have a small yard and he keeps

jumping the fence. I want to ensure he goes to a good home! “

“He is a year old. He is house broken (has a few accidents due to work hours).

He has been raised with my 5 and 7 year old children.

He loves to run and play with them outside.

I'm not sure about cats. He has been an indoor dog since

he was a few weeks old. He just learned to jump my fence and I

don't want him to get out and get hurt.

Breaks my heart to get rid of him bc he is my baby.”

No comments:

Post a Comment