Friday, February 21, 2014

Loving Miss Daisy

I’ve had a report that Daisy is settling in to her foster home….

well, maybe permanent home…..this makes me so happy!!

(You can click on her picture below, if you missed out on

the beginning of the story)

photo 1

It appears Daisy & her foster family have fallen completely

in love and are going to adopt Miss Daisy! 

photo 3

I’ve heard that her foster brother Roscoe and her have started

playing a bit by chasing after each other.

photo 1 (2)

photo 2

It’s reported that the boyfriend, above, has never let dogs on

the furniture before…..looks like that is changing.

Funny how those long ears just wiggle their way into your heart!

photo 3 (2)

photo 4

She loves to sit with her new mom’s father….

photo 2 (2)

 

and she loves snuggling under the covers.

4 comments:

  1. I love happy endings. Thanks for sharing.

    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saundra, I love a happy ending too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful!!! Daisy is living the life she deserves.
    This post just made my day.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren, This makes my day as well! She had her trip to the vet and she is heartworm negative, so all is working out very well in her new home :)

      Delete