Sunday, February 23, 2014

Chili Cook-Off

IMG_3604

Yesterday my husband and I attended the 2014 Sertoma Chili

Cook-Off.  I think this is our third year to attend.  It’s a day

spent tasting a variety of chilis, (you get a little tasting cup

and spoon when you arrive and the vendors all give you

a sample of their chili and you have one ballot that you get

to cast on your favorite chili)

drinking cocktails and listening

to bands and hopefully running into people you haven’t seen

in years.

Approximately 10,000 people attend and the proceeds go

to the Boys and Girls Club of Springfield.

 

Today, I’m taking time to put a few more auctions on eBay.

If you want a great deal on some rug hooking type items

check out my auctions by clicking on any of the pictures

below. I’m starting my auctions at really low prices….just have a

few items that need good homes.

IMG_3607

IMG_3595

IMG_3598

IMG_3600

2 comments: