Sitting here feeling especially girly tonight…..after work I got my hair lightened and cut……working towards this style at the moment….
…a little asymmetrical, a little more edgy, a little more blonde. I’ve still got a bit more growing out to go, but I’m getting there.
The “girl with the great hair” is Sarah Harding, an English singer.
After I got a little “blonder” I went out and splurged on some new eye shadow and eye liners….I’m generally not a “make-up” kinda girl, but I have discovered these eye shadows from Covergirl that I just love, love, love. It gives your eyes a great look without having to put a lot of thought and effort into it!
Smokey Eyes ShadowBlast by CoverGirl.
I started out with the one that has the silver and purple (Silver Sky)….love it, so tonight I went out and got the one with the green and brown (Citrus Flair) , the white and black (Onyx Smoke) , and the tan and brown (Bronze Fire)…..for me that’s a splurge for sure! I played around with those when I got home as well as the colored eye liners I picked up as well (Covergirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner) in Violet Voltage, Green Glow, and Brown Blaze…..a far cry from my basic black that I’ve worn for years.
Of course, once I get in the make-up aisle I’m quite taken with all the products that are out there….it’s mesmerizing……I also ended up with these fun products and I played with them as well. All this playing with make-up makes me feel like a teenage girl!
I got some liquid primer in green with a multi-colored brush…..how fun is this?! The green is supposed to correct the redness in your complexion….I played with it and I think it works!
Mineral Wear™ Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Primer from Physicians Formula
Then I was between these two items…..they are just so pretty!
Powder Palette® Mineral Glow Pearls from Physicians Formula
- Unique palette of multi-colored pearls blends together to create an instantly glowing complexion and a perfectly even skin tone.
- Real Mineral Pearl Extract delivers a luxurious skin-perfecting effect.
Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Powder from Physicans Formula
- Ultra-smooth, perfecting powder in a complementary palette of color blends together to even out skin tone with a flawless radiance.
- Vibrant pink heart gives cheeks a healthy pop of color.
- Infused with our Happy Boost Blend, featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress.
- The sweet scent of Violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply.
I chose the Mineral Glow Pearls and played with those as well….then I scrubbed my face and I’m sitting here writing my blog with a clay masque on my face….I feel it getting tighter and tighter, I just love that feeling!
Okay, my face is about to crack, so I’d best go!
Okay Cathy, Here is the pic just for you……took this with my iPhone on the way home to show to one of the girls that I work with.