Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Primitive Excellence

Wow! I totally didn't see this one coming!
JoEllen of BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS has awarded me with this award. The "Primitive Excellence Award"

Thanks JoEllen! I dabble in primitive and hope that I do it well when I attempt it. I just can't seem to get those drab, primitive colors to work their magic for me like Primitive Bettys does so I'm giving this award to her as well.....I'm sure someone has surely given her this already, but she is such a great prim girl and I love how she is always putting those free patterns on her blog.


I'm currently working on her pumpkin and loving every minute of it. Here's a little sneak preview....I'm hoping to turn it into a pillow. I have a penchant for those ghost or luminary pumpkins, so my version is white. I hope to share a finished picture with you soon.

Go forth and be creative,

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment