Thursday, September 4, 2008

Need a hooked rug for Halloween decorating?

These gals are hooking circles around me and I just love it!
I'm back to work, but it's nice to see that someone is getting some hooking done.

The first rug is from one of my local friends and hookers, Sheri, of Shabby Sheep . I love the colors in this and I'm totally digging the edge on this one!!! LOVE IT! Click on the picture to go to her eBay auction......bonus....it's got a really low starting price!!

Sheri is so creative and is always putting her own special touch on things!


The next rug is from Megan at The Magpie Nest. Her drawings and hookings are so whimsical and I think owls are HOT this year....if ya gotta have one...this is a beauty!! Click on the picture to go to her auction for this beauty.

Keep hooking girls! You are so inspiring!


2 comments:

  1. I am SO in the mood for Halloween and fall. It's a gorgeous 49 degrees here this morning and I've got the windows open and the whole house fan on. None of those annoying scalp sweats today!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, shucks! thanks for the kudos tammy...you're so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete