Wednesday, September 10, 2008

An imperfect Halloween

Yes, I always try to paint a bright and rosy picture of life here on Valleyroad.



However, there has been a little mishap........






One innocent girl........



one guilty dog.......



they are not speaking.....
...the dogs, that is.






What's a girl to do?......

*



*
*
*
*
*
*
with this



*
*
*
*
*
*


She was sitting innocently on a bench with the rest of her Halloween pals, yet something about her made her special....


...special enough for one of the dogs to choose her and to love her just a little bit too roughly.I've put her in the infirmary....


...should I do major surgery and open up her head to re-hook the strips...


... or should I be less invasive and leave her sewn together and just prod her some bangs?


Any thoughts?

8 comments:

  1. Awwww, poor thing. It's nice to be loved, but not that hard lol. I like the idea of some prodded bangs, and how about a hat? Just a thought. Very cute doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UH OH!! A little mischief at the Burks. I bet your doggy feels bad about that and REALLY didn't mean any harm. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, what do YOU want to do? Does the head need to be opened up to rehook? I think the prodded bangs sound cute but that might be even more enticement to Lonnie and Cleopatra. How cute that they picked this piece to over-love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really don't want to open up her head simply because I hate sewing THAT much. I'm thinking now that I might cut out some wool leaves and tendrils and make her some cute leaf bangs.....we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. leaf bangs would be too cute! thats a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Tammy...I had to laugh...love the way you laid this all out. Clever girl. Now, on to the mishap and what to do about it??? I think that prodded something would be great! And, definitely in your style of doing things. Leaf bangs...now there is a stroke of genius! You Rock! Kisses to the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My vote is for the leaf bangs! A gentle reminder of how much you love those mischievous dogs! Sometimes you just have to roll with it. Your pumpkin dollie is darn huggable, I could paw it to pieces myself! Hugs, ~Sam

    ReplyDelete