Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hand-stitched ponytail holders

I've talked on here about doing things "other" than rug hooking.

Well, here is one of the things I've been making.










These little wool penny ponytail holders.










They are fun and easy to make and came from the Heartfelt book that I purchased a while back.

You can find a couple them in my eBay store and I hope to have some in my Etsy store in the near future.
Here are some pictures from this mornings garden and I've switched my music to Tina Turner....a strong woman!

Texas Star hibiscus.....it's hardy and should come back every year.
Globe thistlesCanna leafDaylilyCandy lilies
Daylily Slapstick

Big Truvy....why are you guys bugging me? I'm trying to rest!


Go forth and be creative,
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy...I love your ponytail holders. I have the same Heartfelt book and love it...so many inspiring creations!

    ReplyDelete