Saturday, July 7, 2007

More wools being added at Etsy

Here's a little tip for you.....I've been dyeing for years and just thought about this the other day......can you say "Duh"!!!

If you'll cover your dye pots with lids or aluminum foil your house won't heat up nearly as much.....like I said "Duh"....don't know why it took me years to think of that! These wools below came out of the dye PANS rather than pots....yes, more spot dyed wools....available only at my Etsy store!!!

Click HERE to get to my new Etsy store! Or up in the left hand corner here on my blog site click on the Etsy store link. I hope to be adding more items in the near future. I love the Etsy store because it really promotes hand-made items!!

The colors above are: FOREST BLEND, ASH BLUE, MOULIN ROUGE & GREAT GRAPES.


Here is a picture of another wool I dyed to use on the background of the Truvy rug.
Go forth and be creative,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment