Monday, July 16, 2007

Process of creativity

Creativity.....what sparks our imagination? It's funny, really, the things you see that make you go.......YEAH BABY!!!


And under the search of PRHG on eBay....yes, I'm a member and this is a shameless plug for our group


I found this wonderful trivet made by Cathy of My Heartfelt Designs.

This is just the tip of the iceberg on what Cathy makes!! So don't hesitate to visit her eBay store and take a look at the darling flowers she makes as well!





That got me thinking.....hey, I've got GOBS of those there worms just lying around in a big old bucket in my rug hooking room! Now, I've got big plans for you worms!!! A bag of you are going with me to work today and we'll see what I can dream up!!


Go forth and be creative,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment