Saturday, February 26, 2011

Finishing

All endeavor calls for the ability to tramp the last mile, shape the last plan, endure the last hours toil. The fight to the finish spirit is the one... characteristic we must posses if we are to face the future as finishers.
~Henry David Thoreau~

Today I’m “finishing”….. “finishing” up the last garden rug ( I need to hook in two more flowers and re-work the leaf and do the binding)

 

and “finishing” up this great book, that I bought at the Habitat Restore while I was in Florida for just 25 cents!

Yesterday I “finished” the taxes

and “finished” my CEU’s to send in for renewing my nuclear medicine technologist license.

Ahhhh…… it will be nice to be “finished” …….

so I can start new projects!

7 comments:

  1. You are on a roll!! Your vacation in Florida gave you lots of energy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your rug and yes, you must have been rejuvienated... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rug!!! Read the story of Freckles and posted it my personal FB page and Stick Horse Cowgirls FB page in hopes of her finding her forever home! Conway, AR is only 30 mi. from where we are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great rug Tammy. Your color and composition are top notch. All well balanced and pleasing to the eyes. JB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy,

    I love your garden rugs. They are just beautiful! Nice to be able to finish them off and start something new. Hope your vacation in FL was great! Kiss the kids for me.

    hugs
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the garden rug!!!!! Just gorgeous.
    Have you done any more on the "small" (haha) runner? It will be spectacular, as well.
    Beauties all....................

    ReplyDelete