Sunday, August 8, 2010

A ways to go

Even though I worked on this smaller mat for quite a while yesterday, I still have a ways to go before it is finished…..AND I’d like to have it made and ready to give on Monday!  I’m SUCH a procrastinator, but I usually end up meeting my deadlines.

Today all of my hooking book auctions are ending. There are still some “deals” to be had.

There are two books in particular that I’m surprised at how low the bids still are.

“Modern Hooked Rugs” is still at a STEAL of a price.  I guess there are just lots of people out there who are more into primitive, but if you take a look inside, you might decide that you need this in your hooking library.

Here are a few teaser shots from the inside……

Most every page has about this many rugs…..

Here are a few close ups…..sorry for the bright spots…..I was in kind of a hurry….

The other book is “Contemporary Hooked Rugs”……

…..again….CHOCK full of color photos!

The one thing that this book has that I forgot to mention on my eBay ad is that is has most all of the rugs from the extremely hard to find “Alphabet of Sheep”

as well as rugs from Louisa Creed….if you love cats you’ll love her work!

I’m just saying……..

Click HERE to go to my auctions that are ending today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy, Kathyinozark.blogspot.com is where I am getting some great recipes all healthy.
    I am a fickle Nascar fan, I tell my husband to yell at me if Jr. cracks the top 10 otherwise I am hooking or quilting.
    You have some great books on ebay, might have to go bid on the alphabet of sheep.

    ReplyDelete