Sunday, August 1, 2010

I’m at it again!

Yes, I’ve started

ROUND TWO

 

of my eBay auctions!

This time, I’m clearing out books……I’m being ruthless once again and starting everything at 99 cents. 

Most of the books are rug hooking books,

 

but some are country decorating,

 

 

painting,

 

 

and even a premiere issue of Somerset Apprentice

 

as well as a hooking book from the UK.

 

Take a look and see if there is something you need.  It takes me quite a while to list just 10 books, so after I go outside and take a swim and soak up some sun, I’ll be back to list even MORE!

Oh yeah click on the ebay icon down here or on my side bar to go to my auctions…..I’m happy to combine items together to save you on shipping and if you’re local you can pick them up from me and save the shipping.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with sales Tammy. WOW, you've got a lot of books!!!
    Going to try to go check out that little antique rug you told me about today.
    xo, Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear.... I'm lusting after a couple of those books Tammy! Time to check out ebay!

    xo
    dulcy

    ReplyDelete