Saturday, August 7, 2010

Checking in

I’m still here.  It’s been a busy week….having to cook most ALL of my meals and adding in my work-out most everyday has been an adjustment for me, but it’s paying off.  However, the food is great….here is breakfast from one day this week….001whole wheat waffle with non-fat Greek yogurt and fresh blueberries and almonds….what’s not to like about that?

I’ve been working hard, but the scale is NOT budging…..kind of frustrating.  However, this morning when I weighed and the scale had not moved for yet another day I decided to go back and take my measurements again…….YAY!

Have lost INCHES…..I just knew that my clothes were fitting looser, which REALLY is the ultimate goal…..I just have to remember not to FIXATE on the numbers on the scale.

Headed to the farmers market this morning to stock up on “happy meat”….. “happy meat” to me is meat that is pasture raised, grass fed and no hormones or antibiotics.  I also picked up a canary melon…. it’s a cross between a cantaloupe and a honeydew….can’t wait to give it a try.  Yellow peppers and pears as well…..yum!

Now I’m heading off to the gym to do my cardio….. I’ve picked up a copy of “Master Your Metabolism” at the library and hope to be able to read a little of that while I’m sweating away on the treadmill.

After that I hope to come back and hook or paint or do SOMETHING creative.  I REALLY need to hook, because I want to have this hooked and turned into a pillow by Monday! …..better get on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment