Saturday, November 1, 2008

Night and day

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers....Kenny's dad came through his angiogram with flying colors...only a little plaque and the dr. said he could be back to riding horses in a few days.
Whew!
So now that we know that he is fine we decided to go out last night.
Last night we went downtown for Halloween.....GOBS of people dressed up! The weather was beautiful....wish I would have taken more pictures!


It's so nice to be downtown and see it so ALIVE! A big hand to all of the merchants who have been moving their businesses downtown to make this happen. I actually felt like I was in a big city last night.
I had a spider appletini at Trolley's....pretty much tasted like an appletini...it was good.
But, this would have been way fun!
A bloody eyeball martini.

Find the how to's HERE. Pretty clever huh?

Of course after staying out until the wee hours of the morning I'm having to drink copious amounts of coffee this morning to wake up. I slept in until almost 9am....something I pretty much never do.


So, that is the night and here is the day.
Here's a picture of one Kenny's Christmas cactus that is in full bloom right now.
Beautiful! Go forth and be creative,

Tammy
P.S. I hope to have some great blogging tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. LoVe your blog header this AM. I want to put in my vote for a caramel apple martini ~ deLiCioUs!

    Thanks for your comments on Pumpkin Man, I can't wait to show you how I will embellish him!

    The Christmas Cactus is spectacular! What a green thumb Kenny has and I am so glad his father came through in flying colors. Have a wonderful weekend!
    Blessings, Katie
    (PS~ also an BO supporter!)

    ReplyDelete