Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Coolest Blog & Tag


Hey, I got a "Butterfly Award" from Vicki at
Hogscald Holler.....how cool is that?!

AND I've been tagged by
Plum Purdy Primitives!

~ For the gamethe rules are as follows:
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.

So....here goes!

6 Random things about myself:

1. I'm a morning person. 2. I'm trying really hard to be a pescetarian/compassionate carnivore....Yes, I like to make up my own categories.....I try to eat like a vegetarian, but do eat fish and I try to only eat meat that comes from animals who are raised with compassion.....for example I will eat beef that was raised on a family farm where the cows can graze or chickens who are free range. I've done this since July and so far my only downfall has been eating cashew chicken from an Oriental restaurant down the street from me twice during that time....it's my weakness. I try not to eat "
factory farmed" meats












which generally means no meats when I go "out" to eat.


3. I love to paint rooms in my house when I have time off from work...right now I'm working on my utility room....cabinets, walls and trim....this has been a big undertaking and I'm hoping to get a lot of it finished today, but the stripping of the wallpaper border is about to make me loose my mind!


4. I tend to hoard wool that I love and end up hardly ever using it...always looking for a "worthy" project for it.


5. I love having my dogs snuggled up next to me.


6. I went from having hair that hung down to the middle of my back to "really short" hair in one day and have never looked back.

Go forth and be creative,

Tammy

1 comment:

  1. You have already been given this... but I'm awarded you on my blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete