Thursday, April 17, 2008

Kind of like Christmas

Okay, these pictures are probably not going to be exciting for you to look at, but when I got home from work last night this is what was waiting for me. It's just like Christmas.....all of these packages waiting to be unpacked.....my kitchen cabinets!!!!
YAY!!!

Made in Canada....our friends to the north.It's incredible to think that all of this is going to fit in my kitchen....I know it will...just a bit mind boggling right now.

The rounded shelves below is one of the ones we had custom made to carry on the style of our 50's atomic ranch home. Right now it's covered in dust, but it's about the same color as the ORIGINAL cabinets that were in our house before someone painted over them.

Hope to post more pictures at the end of the day. And I thought I was going to paint the ceilings last night....guess again.
One thing about home remodeling...you have to learn to go with the flow.
Go forth and be creative,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment