Friday, April 4, 2008

How wonderful is this?!

I got an e-mail last night from one of my Etsy customers, Sido.
Don't you just love that name?!
And if that isn't good enough already, here is her Etsy name, "itfollowedmehome",....I love that!!!!
Anyway, a lot of my Etsy customers do unique things with the wool that they purchase from me.
Sido made this great hat out of my Espresso Plaid wool.....how awesome is that?!
I've also looked around her gallery a bit and found out that she is multi-talented. Here are more examples of her work.

Go forth and be creative,

Tammy


1 comment:

  1. Love the hat! I KNOW that wool. Love it! I have it in at least one rug and a bag. Wouldn't it be interesting to pick one wool of yours and see all the places it ends up!
    Namaste.......dulcy

    ReplyDelete