Saturday, April 26, 2008

Gorgeous Gourds

Here is my first wool collection that I've put together.

I'm calling this collection "Gorgeous Gourds".

The first piece is a color called "nutmeg" and is overdyed on a lovely piece of wool from Rebecca Erb (1/4yd measuring 13" x 32"). The second piece is a piece from my personal stash (1/8 yd measuring 13" x 13") and the final piece is a spot dyed piece called "Carolina Sand"(1/4 yd measuring 13" x 32").

I think they work wonderfully together.

Priced at $20 for the collection-2 available
SOLD-THANK YOU!
Shipping will be $2.50 first class or $4.60 priority mail.

Please contact me by clicking on the mailbox if you are interested. Please type "Gorgeous Gourds" in the subject area.
This is first come-first serve and obviously only available to those reading my blog!







I'm happy to combine shipping and will be adding more collections throughout the afternoon.

Go forth and be creative,

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment