Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Banners!

I'm excited to have a new banner here on my blog and also over at my Etsy store!!!
I made the one here on my blog and the one at my Etsy store was made by

at Etsy....I just love it!!!


I realized that I haven't been sharing many hooking pictures lately....yes, I'm still hooking away!!!

Here is a wonderful rug that I've enjoyed through the Christmas season this year. It's a wonderful pattern from Kathy Clark at

It is called "Gentle Friends" and it was a joy to hook!!!

I started hooking it back HERE and as you can see I changed up my colors before I was finished....I seem to do that a lot!!!

I've also finished hooking the "Kittens and Hearts" rug that I started back HERE....it just needs the binding put on....hope to get to that soon!


Today I hope to put more STASH REDUCTION wools in my Etsy store and dye up a bit of wool and yarn for Billie.....so much I want to do today and I have a nice chilly day to do it!!!

Go forth and be creative,

Tammy

4 comments:

  1. Two great rugs Tammy...those cats are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cat rug -- the colors are very pleasing. Is it your own design?

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cat rug -- the colors are very pleasing. Is it your own design?

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah,
    The cat pattern is from Marion Ham of Quail Hill. I hope to put it on eBay as soon as I finish the binding.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete