Monday, November 12, 2007

What's on eBay this Monday night



Tonight I've put my FLIRTY SNOWGIRL pillow on eBay.......if I could be a snowgirl this is how I'd be.....soft fuzzy polka dot hat with a glittery brim on it....oh yeah, don't forget the red lipstick!

To get to the auction just click here.



Last night a few of us got together to hook at Renee's house....yummy stuffed shell pasta, Searsport cole slaw, shrimp dip, cranberry bliss and chocolate martinis.......YUM!!! What's not to love?!!




Here is a little preview of a new piece I started last night.....
.....and here is a picture of Cleopatra with her walking buddies, Lily and Belle. Lily is the smallest blonde (Yorki-Chon) and Belle is the black and white girl (Shih Tzu-Chon).....I wish I had a video of them giving Cleopatra kisses....it is absolutely a hoot!!!
Go forth and be creative,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment