Sunday, December 2, 2007

Kismet

kis·met

A noun meaning fortune or fate.

That is what led me to this wonderful eBay seller.




She asked me a question about one of my items for sale yesterday.


Yesterday was a busy day and night....

...decorating the tree,



...shopping at Winterfest...
....getting the laundry caught up....








...making appetizers for the Mizzou game, watching the game and watching them lose....Kenny was so sad....poor Tigers.





However, they still had a really great season and we're waiting to see what bowl game they are going to play in.



Kenny couldn't resist taking a picture of me knitting (like an old lady is what he said) while I watched the game.





So I've digressed.......




I went to the store sight for humblecrowprimwares this morning and found all of these luscious delights that she makes!





That's where the kismet comes in....if she wouldn't have asked me a question I probably never would have found her stuff!!!


Fate I tell you!



This delightful mohair duck pull toy that is for auction right now.




As well as these past items.





Go forth and be creative,
Tammy




4 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy!

    Wow, her work is fantastic! I just love perusing ebay for great stuff, arm chair surfing at it's best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so pretty Tammy...what a nice picture of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat,
    Thanks! That means a lot coming from another chic chick in the short hair club!!!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy!

    I love the new look of your blog! I had fun last night hooking some blue into the horse. No more knitting for me (for awhile at least). I'm wanting to hook! dulcy

    ReplyDelete