Monday, December 10, 2007

Yoo Hoo.....

If you'd like to hear a great rendition of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" be sure to click on my video over to the right to listen along as you read.
(garden stepping stone from Steve Hess)
Especially when it's icy and rainy outside. Oh my gosh.....can I just say how lucky we are that it is not sticking to the streets.....mainly raining now, but it's quite a mess and will probably just get messier as the temps drop tonight.


Just popping in to say hi!

I've been a bit neglectful of my blog lately......when I try to figure out why I haven't been on here.....






....well...





....I guess I've just been busy living my life....






....work has been busy as usual...



I've had a new group of students who have started rotating through out nuclear cardiology lab, so that has totally left me with NO computer time at work.




....and then you throw in some Christmas decorating at home....





.....Christmas shopping and making.....



....dreaming up new projects.....




....and finishing the ones that are "in progress" and it seems like there just hasn't been much computer time lately.






If you need some last minute gift ideas, here are a few handmade things that I think are just great!

Just click on the pictures to go to that item.





Go forth and be creative,


Tammy

1 comment:

  1. You certainly are a busy lady these days. Wish you well and Happy Holidays!

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete