Wednesday, December 12, 2007

12 Days of Christmas

I'm up early this morning getting ready to dye wool....so while the wool is soaking I decided to have a little fun!

On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me
a partidge in a pear tree

On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me
two turle doves
On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me
three French hens
On the 4th day of Christmas my true love gave to me
four calling birds

On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me
five golden rings

On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me
six geese a laying (okay...these geese are flying)

On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me
seven swans a swimming
from Tempest Studios

On the eight day of Christmas my true love gave to me

eight maids a milking from EthelCat


On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me

nine ladies dancing from Curvy


On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to me

ten lords a leaping




from Pat Buckley Moss


On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me

11 pipers piping

from MundoGominola


On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me


12 drummers drumming

from Hide N Seek

Go forth and be creative,

Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment