Thursday, August 23, 2007

I must admit....

I love the look of "altered art"!



Things like this handbag from IVANandLUCY or this collage from Thompson DesignsBut when you are a hooker how do you get this to translate into a different media? Actually I've wondered about this for a few years now....yes, a few years!!!



That is until today. Today I had a new customer at Etsy.....Cindy Wills of WillsArt. Of course anytime I have a new customer I like to peek around and see what they are doing. Take a look for yourself on her blog.
This is her piece that let me know that altered art and hooking CAN coincide!!!

I'm so excited by these new possibilities that I've gone and ordered some fabric transfers from
And more from Menta!

Now I'm looking for some fabric transfers of eyes......if you know of any please drop me a line....my mind is spinning with possibilities.

Go forth and be creative,
Tammy







3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate your comments.
    Cindy Wills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy's work is beautiful and I really love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! I cannot wait to see, Tammy!!

    Meg

    ReplyDelete