Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Furever!

This little gal, Clementine, has been featured

on my side bar for months and months looking

for her forever home.  I check on these dogs most

mornings before I go to work.

Coonhounds can make the most wonderful pets!

I was thrilled today to click on her picture and see

that she has finally found a forever home!

Congratulations Clementine!

****

The new dog I added to my sidebar this morning is

Daisey…..she is one of the dogs that I was drawn to in

our search for a companion for Lonnie…..if she would

have been closer, I have a feeling she would have

been living with us….such a sweet face and such a sad

story…..

This is Daisey….

You can read more about her by clicking on

her picture on my sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful thing you are doing thru your blog! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to know that another of your furry friend got adopted. Daisy looks sweet and ready to be adopted too by someone special like you.

    Have a nice day.
    JB

    ReplyDelete