Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall has arrived

Yes, after last night’s cold snap, it feels as if

fall has finally arrived.

Kenny has the house bedecked with pumpkins and gourds

of all shapes and sizes!

IMG_1692

IMG_1694

IMG_1695

He’s also brought a touch of fall inside the house as well…

with our favorite thing to decorate with…..

hedge apples!

IMG_1652

IMG_1647

Due to the sudden change in weather, Kenny has been

moving a few of his tropicals and succulents into the house.

This one is just glorious! (and yes, I have a thing

for chartreus-y green!)

IMG_1699

IMG_1700

Happy to report that Lonnie and Buzzbee

are still getting along great! Last night they were

absolutely tuckered out and slept like logs.

They zipped through the house most of the day yesterday

like it was their own private racetrack!

4 comments:

  1. it has been cool here and the days getting shorter every day
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy ~
    Cute video!
    What a beautiful succulent.
    Do your hedge apples (I call them monkey balls) start to rot for you?
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Kenny I love the fall decor..... the succulents are such beautiful colors!! Those hedge apples are 99c each in the grocery store here..... I would've never known what they were if it hadn't been for your blog. I didn't buy any however!! LOL!
    The video just brings a smile! It's great to see them playing and getting exercise and getting to know each other! You are wonderful parents !!!
    Hugs!!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, Your home looks beautiful, as always. And the boys (all three of them) look so happy! I hope to come over and meet Buzzbee tomorrow after work~if you're not busy.
    Better watch me, I might try to sneak that succulent out in my purse! You know how I am!!!
    xo, S

    ReplyDelete