Tuesday, November 6, 2007

New Look & New Items



Yes, I know.... I have a new look here at the old blog!

Just thought I needed to make my page look a little more fall-ish and also help celebrate the colors of Thanksgiving.


I've even changed my banner to feature a close-up of my vintage turkey rug that I hooked a few years back.


This week on eBay I'm selling off a few of my smaller pieces to make room for all of my new creations....hey, a girl can't keep EVERYTHING!


Okay...exception (fabulous shoes)!






Not to mention there is the much anticipated kitchen remodeling project that I'm squirreling away my pennies for!!






I hooked both of these rugs a few years ago and they have brought me much joy, but now it is time to release them to bring joy to someone else....that is the great thing about eBay!


If you are interested in them just click on the picture and it will take you right to the auction.

Also, Here is one of those eBay widgets with things that I think are pretty neato!


Go forth and be creative,


Tammy




2 comments:

  1. Hey Tammy...love the new look! You rascal...I was just thinking the other day that I needed to do something with my blog look...and now it'll look like I'm copying! ha! ohwell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy,

    Thanks for the kind comment on my blog. :)

    These rugs are very gorgeous - I have always wanted to learn how to do this but I think it is beyond me! lol

    p.s. Love your tag line :)

    Joy

    ReplyDelete